Classes, Classes, Classes!
All beginning with Christmas Glamping at the Sunday evening Wine Party Special. The next morning, classes start at 8:00 am and there are lots of paints, surfaces and instructions for everyone.
Are you coming to “Brinner” Monday evening? We are serving Breakfast for Dinner and that Jolly Ole Elf will make a visit. Bring your Cameras and iPhones for pictures on Santa’s Lap. Christmas PJ’s are welcome. You may register here, under Food and Parties at Class Selections.
Wednesday evening is “Christmas Time.” Booths will open 6:30pm and they will be decorated for Santa and his elves, and for you to Vote for the Best Christmas booth. In turn, the booth owners will vote for your most outstanding and “Ugly” Christmas Sweater or shirt. Prizes will be awarded after closing, 8:30pm, in the Lobby behind the escalator on the first floor.
Thursday morning begins more classes and the Booths will open again for Shopping, 9:00-6:00.
Friday evening is our annual Dinner and Raffle. The Dinner will be followed by a live auction of art and raffle. Proceeds will go to the Marines Toys for Tots. We are sorry, all tickets have been sold. However, there is a waiting list. Just call (405) 203-0991 to place your name.
- The Hampton Inn has just a couple of rooms available. If you need a room, do not delay. The Hampton is newly redecorated with a new Breakfast room and Fridge and Microwave in each room.
(405) 732-5500 ext 0. Do not select 1 for reservations.
- The LaQuinta (405) 733-1339,
- Holiday Inn Express (405) 736-1000
- Hilton Home 2 (405) 610-6994
…all have rooms available.