OKC PAINTING PALOOZA
October 2022 Educator Class Submission
Educator Contact: Larry & Cheri Rol --- email@example.com
Ph. – 812-366-4180 --- Cell. – 812-972-1424
Degree of Difficulty Definition:
Beginners (taught at a slow pace with assistance) - 4 or 6 hours
Intermediate (taught at a moderate pace with some assistance) - 4 or 6 hours
Advanced (taught at faster pace with little assistance) - 4 or 6 hours
Intensive Study (intense study of a style or medium presented) - 8 hours Note: A limited number of 8 hour class will be chosen
Project Data Sheet 3:
* Educator Name:
*Email: if you don't have an email address, type firstname.lastname@example.org
* Has this been taught before?
* Copyright disclosure: I warrant and represent that the project(s) submitted is original with me in all respects; that no part thereof infringes the copyright of any other person or organization; that I have not copied or used the design of any copyrighted work .
No. I am knowingly submitting a project that is not entirely of my origin, and I have a written statement of consent for this use from the true holder of the copyright.
Please mail a copy of permission to Larry Rol, 3600 Amy Lane N.E., Greenville, Indiana 47124.
* Medium: Oil, Acrylic, Watercolor, etc
* Surface:. Canvas, wood, tin, etc.
* Maximum number of students you will teach?
* Learning Goal:
What is expected to be learned in class?
* Overall Dimensions:
* Class Time:
* Project Fee:
* List items in photograph not provided: Type N/A if you have no answer
* Special brushes and supplies needed for class: Type N/A if you have no answer
* Is this your final submission?
Click YES if FINAL project
Click NO if NOT FINAL project
© 2015 berotu llc | Website by Paintwebs.com